Arum is looking to add another 3 Collections Systems Consultants to our highly successful and respected Collections Team to help us meet our future growth forecasts.
The highly motivated, capable and customer focused individuals joining us will work on a consultancy basis on projects within the debt collections/recoveries systems area. They will have Debt / Collection System Experience with either – FICO/Debt Manager (Legacy or 9), Tallyman, CACS/Collections360 or equivalent in a B2C change environment.
They will be comfortable with performing a range of tasks, for example, the successful design, analysis and delivery of collections workflow solutions, batch processes, UI, etc. on implementations, migrations or business-as-usual change programmes. They will be expected to deliver to a high quality within set time-scales and be prepared to travel to client sites to do so.
In addition the role will include mentoring and supervising some of Arum’s Consultants and Analysts immediately or in the future as well as possible involvement in pre-sales/bid work alongside the Business Development and Marketing team including input into proposals, client meetings, project forming and definition.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Design and development experience of a collections workflow solution including being hands-on in one of the major solutions, e.g. Debt Manager (V9 or Legacy), CACS, Tallyman
- Design, development and testing of system strategies/workflow
- Collections/recoveries in a high volume environment
- Proven systems skills
- Effective interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to liaise with clients at all levels in a professional manner
- Written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable problem solving and analysis skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Configuration of a collections workflow tool – Essential
- Technical tools such as TOAD – Preferred
- Query languages such as SQL – Preferred
- Working with multiple databases e.g. Oracle, DB2, – Preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV to Fiona.Heys@Arum.co.uk with a covering letter stating your current salary and your reasons for applying.