Arum is a successful and growing boutique consultancy boasting a blue chip customer base including: global banking groups; major financial services organizations; debt collection specialists; business process outsourcers; utility and telecoms companies; the technology sector; social enterprises and fast-growing SMEs.
Arum have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join us on a permanent basis, based in our Edinburgh Office. Reporting to the Financial Controller & Head of Corporate Services, this role will have responsibility for delivering excellent support to help Arum meet our strategic objectives.
The main responsibilities will involve:
- Providing a confidential secretarial/administrative service to the CEO and Executive Team – including diary and meeting management along with travel arrangements;
- Providing general administrative support to the CEO and Executive Team including the
arrangements required for internal and external meetings and / or events;
- Providing liaison for all staff requisitions and general personnel-related matters.
- Assistance with event management;
- HR related administration.
- Providing assistance in coordinating the implementation of company administrative policies.
To be considered for this role you must have previous EA and office administrative experience within a prime professional services organization, experience of working in a position similar to the above and strong IT skills with Microsoft Office (including Visio). Candidates should also excel in written and verbal communication skills and be highly IT literate. Of paramount importance will be your trust and integrity, confidence, flexibility and ability to work under minimal supervision and time pressures. Excellent time and task management along with being a completer/finisher are crucial too. You will be an enthusiastic, friendly and approachable individual priding yourself in delivering excellent support at both Executive level and to the rest of the business
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call Daniela Miritescu, HR Manager on 0870 383 1980 for an informal, confidential chat.
Closing date: 14th February 2016
Interviews held on 15-16th February 2016
Salary dependent on experience plus bonus, pension, PMI benefits