Arum Systems is a boutique Collections and Recoveries consultancy providing independent and specialist solutions to a global client base. Our ability to deliver a complete end-to-end solution from in-house resources is unique within the market.
We have a hand-picked team of highly experienced experts. The range of experience – from senior thought leaders with an average of 30 years’ experience to consultants with less than 10 years’ experience – means that we can offer teams tailored to clients’ needs.
We’re hiring……Senior Analyst
We’re looking to hire a Senior Analyst to join our Professional Services Team, Collection and Recoveries, Systems Team.
The highly motivated, capable and customer focused individual joining us will work on a consultancy basis on projects within the debt collections/recoveries systems area. He or she will have Debt / Collection System Experience with either – FICO/Debt Manager (Legacy or 9), Tallyman, CACS/Collections360 or equivalent in a B2C change environment.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with performing a range of tasks, for example, the successful design, analysis and delivery of collections workflow solutions, batch processes, UI, etc. on implementations, migrations or business-as-usual change programmes. The future job holder will be expected to deliver to a high quality within set time-scales and be prepared to travel to client sites to do so.
In addition, the role will include mentoring and supervising some of Arum’s Consultants and Analysts immediately or in the future as well as possible involvement in pre-sales/bid work alongside the Business Development and Marketing team including input into proposals, client meetings, project forming and definition.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Design and development experience of a collections workflow solution including being hands-on in one of the major solutions, e.g. Debt Manager (V9 or Legacy), CACS, Tallyman
- Design, development and testing of system strategies/workflow
- Collections/recoveries in a high-volume environment
- Proven systems skills
- Effective interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to liaise with clients at all levels in a professional manner
- Written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable problem solving and analysis skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Configuration of a collections workflow tool – Essential
- Technical tools such as TOAD – Preferred
- Query languages such as SQL – Preferred
- Working with multiple databases e.g. Oracle, DB2, – Preferred
Compensation & benefits:
- Salary range £30 – £35K
- Variable incentive scheme
- Life Assurance and other standard benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter stating your current salary and your reasons for applying.
The closing date for applications is 31 August 2017.