A fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing niche consultancy with a bright future at a time that Arum’s Subject Matter Expertise is in great demand.
With presence in London, Edinburgh and Dublin, Arum also service clients across Europe. We believe in truly independent advice and offer clients best practice solutions fitting all of our client’s business objectives.
With three years of growth behind us and firm growth plans over the next 2-3 years, Arum is a fast moving business looking to further expand its team to help deliver future revenue targets.
Arum is looking for a confident Business Development Executive to drive sales revenue up, manage accounts and broaden exposure in target sectors and segments. Typical clients are Banks, Utilities, Debt Collection Agencies and global BPOs.
The successful candidate will need to engage professionally with clients, be energetic and target driven with very high levels of communication and interpersonal skills.
Business development and sales primarily in the UK and Ireland and potentially across Europe:
• Identification and generation of new sales opportunities with new and existing clients
• Account management of existing clients
• Sales of Arum debt collection and recoveries consulting
• Work closely with Arum’s subject matter experts to qualify, define and close propositions
• Work closely with Arum’s Marketing and PR Manager
• Represent Arum at industry events and conferences
• Deliver a sales quota of £1,000,000pa
• Generate new sales leads
• Closing opportunities
• Preparing proposals
• Networking in key markets
Key Skills and Experience Requirements:
• B2B Sales experience, ideally in Professional Services/Financial Services
• Successful sales track record
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Very strong communication skills
• Excellent telephone and written communication skills in English
• Strong desire to learn, develop and achieve
• Target driven
• Experience in the Collections & Recoveries industry
• Previous experience working in a small fast-growing business
• Demonstrable track record of successful sales, ideally Financial Services/Credit Management sector
• Experience of larger profession services tenders > £100k
• Experience of commercial negotiations
• Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint (or similar) and internet use
• English Language – other languages a bonus
• Prepared to travel throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe most weeks
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV to Fiona.Heys@Arum.co.uk with a covering letter stating your current salary and your reasons for applying.
All CV’s must be sent in by the 29th July 2015.