EVIDENCE THAT YOUR COLLECTIONS SOFTWARE MEETS THE MARKET NEEDS & ARUM STANDARDS
For more than two decades, we have been leading the credit industry in terms of independent client-side advisory on how to select, acquire and implement new collections and recoveries systems. During this time, we have gained unique insights and knowledge of how creditors operate, their future roadmaps and how they assess software vendors, whatever their industry.
We have managed hundreds of product demonstrations, contractual negotiations and systems implementations, providing us with the intimate and detailed knowledge on how to compete in the credit industry in term of systems capability.
Why should I join the Arum Approved System programme?
- Evidence to potential customers that your systems has the capability to compete in the credit industry.
- Increase sale conversion.
- Gain more exposure to your target market via Arum’s website and marketing collateral.
- Utilise the Arum Approved System stamp on your website and marketing collateral.
- Benchmark the strengths of your system and identify improvement opportunities to increase the competitiveness of the product.
- Future-proof your system using our knowledge of clients’ wish lists and roadmaps.
- Benefit from Arum’s decades of experience working with collections and recoveries systems.
How does it work?
Our team of industry experts will assess your system against our assessment categories, and if you meet our minimum requirements, we’ll provide you with:
- The Arum Approved System standard and stamp for the year.
- A set of recommended actions to ensure you’ll continue to retain the approved rating. We can also come back each year to perform a health check to see if your system is keeping up with the latest requirements.
If you don’t meet the requirements, we will provide detailed recommendations to achieve the minimum criteria (and we’re available to support/deliver the changes if needed).
Find out more about the Arum Approved System programme
Our expert Matt Riddall would be happy to give you more information on the programme. Fill out the form below to get in touch.