We're already working with clients on implementing the necessary changes, and it's very different to anything that's come before. Join one of our webinars to understand what you need to do to get ready before May 2021:
Register for private sector webinar on 1 December at 11am
Public sector webinar coming soon!
How can you ensure you're compliant?
You'll need to adapt your processes, interfaces and systems to include:
- receiving, processing and matching customer details from the insolvency service
- placing relevant customers on moratorium hold, handling exceptions, and reporting any unidentified related debts
- halting interest, fees and enforcement action
- assigning debts to third parties
- designing and implementing processes to notify assignees of the moratorium
- removing customers from the moratorium.
All of this adds up to considerable new complexity, with limited customer visibility during this period. There is potential for costs to be driven up significantly and severe reputational risks, if not handled properly and implemented in time.
From our work so far with clients, this is more complex than it appears
Our full understanding of the legislation, alongside our decades of experience working with clients on systems and process compliance projects, mean that we know how to get this right for you first time around.