How can we help you?
We believe the following services will help you futureproof your organisation’s operating model. See our full list of our services.
- Strategic advisory – we evaluate your current collections and recoveries operation across five key capability areas (organisation and culture, technology, operational delivery, strategy and analytics, performance management) in order to identify opportunities to make your operation more effective and efficient.
- Value creation plan – we will analyse your processes across the collections lifecycle in five key areas (organisation and culture, technology, operational delivery, strategy and analytics, performance management) in order to identify and quantify opportunities for improvement.
- Target operating model review – our team will review your existing people, processes and technology, and highlight organisational strengths, weaknesses and key capability gaps to enable you to understand your operational environment and how it aligns to strategy, so you can better achieve your business goals.
- Interim resourcing – we have teams of experts with decades of experience and deep knowledge and skills across multiple areas, such as: project scoping and management, system development and testing, and collections and operational leads.
- AI & robotics – a lot of people are talking about disruptive technologies, but how can they benefit your collections function? Our range of products will: maximise your ROI, improve productivity and customer service, maintain compliance, and provide new insights that may not be available to you with traditional methods.
- Risk & regulatory compliance – we will provide a full review of your policies and procedures to check you adhere to requirements, such as: FCA CONC, Ofcom guidance, CCA, DISP, PRIN, and GDPR.
How will our services benefit you?
We’ve helped clients such as Eon, ESB, Northern PowerGrid, Scottish Power, SSE, and Total to futureproof their collections operations. View more of our clients here.
Our clients have seen huge improvements from our work, such as:
- hundreds of millions of pounds in savings, including bad debt charges improvement up to 12%
- online payments increase up to 16%
- efficiencies increase up to 27%.
Case Study: Best in class operation for utility company
Case study: New customer services vision for energy supplier
Want to find out more?
We’d be happy to give you more information on how we can help your energy business futureproof your collections and recoveries operating model. Simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!