What is Arum's Current State Assessment (CSA)?
Utilising our expertise built up over 20 years working in Collections & Recoveries across both private and public sector organisations, we will review your operations for Revenue and Benefits collections.
You will receive a detailed benchmark report of your operation against industry best practice and a business case for transformation, including quick wins and medium to longer term strategic opportunities.
We can help you to:
- segment customers to encourage earlier collections with fair and effective strategies for each customer type
- focus on those from whom it’s harder to collect
- ensure you’re treating customers fairly, especially those who are vulnerable
- build comprehensive MI and reporting and encourage digital payments
- reduce the cost of using external collections and enforcement agencies.
Following the review, Arum’s experienced team can help deliver the recommended changes to expedite the projected benefits by working collaboratively with your team on a blend of tactical and strategic projects.
Why work with Arum?
- We are the only truly independent company offering services across the credit management lifecycle, with over 20 years’ experience working across the public and private sectors. View client case studies.
- Our clients have seen hundreds of millions of pounds in savings including bad debt charges improvement up to 12%, online payments increase up to 16%, and efficiencies increase up to 27%.
- Our experts span the entire debt management lifecycle including highly experienced operational and program directors, project delivery leads and implementation experts.
- We are approved government suppliers listed on the following government frameworks: G-Cloud 10, Management Consultancy Framework (MCF) 2, and Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3.
Request a copy of our case study with Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council wanted to understand how to improve the collection of Council Tax and Business Rates whilst continuing to manage their customers fairly and having the ability to segment those that can pay versus those that are struggling to pay or are vulnerable. We reviewed their collections operation using our CSA framework, and are now working with them to implement the improvements.