Build a best in class collections operation
Are you looking to increase collection rates, improve efficiencies and deliver world-class customer service, whilst ensuring you’re looking after those who are vulnerable and in financial difficulty?
Arum has over 20 years’ experience helping organisations, including water companies, build Best in Class collections strategies and operations.
How can we help you?
- We can help you deliver your business plan, in line with OFWAT's framework.
- Our clients have seen their efficiencies improve by up to 27%.
- Our clients have seen online payments increase by up to 16%.
- Our clients have seen bad debt charges improve by up to 12%.
- We can help you to segment your portfolio and create sophisticated contact strategies for those that won’t pay vs those that can pay, and ensure vulnerable customers are treated with the necessary internal and external support.
How will we do it?
Our team of experts will review your debt operations using our framework for collections excellence which has been successfully deployed many times in many different industries.
We will drive out our observations and recommendations in the following areas, which are aligned to revenue collection targets: strategy and analytics, operational execution, technology, performance management, and organisation. We can even help you to implement the improvements!
You will receive: observations and recommendations on the collections strategy and target operating model; opportunities for process automation, digitalisation and rationalisation within the technology framework; identification of quick wins actionable within the current environment and constraints; recommendations categorised based on high / medium / low: cost, complexity and benefit.
Why work with Arum?
- Arum is the only truly independent company offering services across the credit management lifecycle.
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping our clients achieve their strategic objectives by improving their regulatory, credit risk and portfolio performance, whilst maximising returns on their technology investments. See client case studies.
- We have worked with clients across multiple industries (including water and other utilities), so we can utilise innovation from these different markets to help our clients accelerate execution. Our client list includes: Anglian Water, Thames Water, Business Stream, Centrica, E.ON, SSE and Northern PowerGrid. View our clients and partners.
- Over the past 20 years at Arum we’ve built up a strong team with extensive expertise across various areas. Not only are our practitioners experienced consultants, but they’re in a unique position to be able to understand our clients’ particular business challenges because many have previously held similar responsibilities client-side. Meet our management team.
- Our recommendations are relevant, realistic, actionable and focused on delivering tangible benefits.
- We support the development of our clients through sharing knowledge and upskilling employees which enables them to have higher levels of self-sufficiency beyond our engagement.
Request more information
Complete the form below and we will send you our service pack specifically designed for the water industry.