This energy supplier was concerned about how it was performing across two of its European markets, Germany and Spain. It required a strategic review of its operations and delivery of recommended improvements.
- Undertook an operational health check. Following this in-depth audit, made a series of recommendations for changes to structure, policy, processes and technology, driving the organisation towards its aspiration of becoming a world-class operation.
- Arum specialists implemented and delivered the vision.
- Provided ongoing specialist consultancy in areas such as technology tool selection and implementation, KPI definition, and benchmarking.
- Understanding of where existing operations stood in relation to best practice.
- Established and understood the vision for future operation.
- Provided with emerging strategies and tools.
- Programme of change included quick wins and longer-term vision projects.
- Able to mitigate risk and deliver benefits by using Arum skills and experience.
- Broad and deep knowledge of ‘Best in class’ tools and vendors to select appropriate products for organisation.