This energy supplier was embarking on implementing a new customer services vision, to become a best-in-class customer service function and build a number one service reputation.
- Conducted a thorough health check of current systems and operations.
- Identified and rated/scored gaps in existing systems capabilities.
- Recommended the desired state of future capability for each gap.
- Provided detailed report detailing the options of improving existing or replacing systems.
- Produced a systems vision document analysing client’s needs and good practice.
- Recommended replacing existing systems and set out the business needs to be satisfied by all systems components.
- Millions of pounds saved on BDC and operational costs.
- More effective and efficient operational performance.
- Better customer service including Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
- Reduced level of customer complaints.
- Greater ability to cope with changes in the macro-economic environment affecting customer debt.
- Increased employee satisfaction.
- Better insight into performance enabling further improvement and the ability to feed back to other business functions.
- Greater control of compliance and improved auditability.