Arum has successfully gained several worldclass, globally recognised accreditations, which demonstrate that we follow best practice and that our business is managed in line with international recommendations.
You can expect quality, confidence, trust and security from Arum across all these key areas.
We have the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001 is the international standard of best practice quality management. Achieving this means that Arum’s services consistently meet customers’ requirements, and that quality is continuously improved.
- ISO 27001 is the international standard of best practice for managing sensitive company information and ensuring it remains secure. This includes assets such as financial information, intellectual property, personal records and information entrusted by third parties.
- ISO 14001 helps Arum to ensure that it manages its environmental responsibilities.
- ISO 45001 is an internationally applied standard for occupational health and safety management systems and helps Arum to put in place demonstrably sound occupational health and safety performance.
What is the ISO?
- The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is an independent, standard-setting body recognised in 161 countries. It promotes worldwide proprietary, industrial and commercial standards. These standards provide world-class specifications for services and systems, saving businesses and consumers from having to carry out their own compliance research. Arum’s certification process was performed by an external certification body, HSEQ Smart.
What is the Cyber Essentials certification?
The Cyber Essentials certification means that Arum is protected against cyber-based threats. It proves we have essential cyber security measures in place and are progressing towards GDPR-compliance with regards to handling personal information and delivering certain ICT products and services.